Biolage RAW Haircare Review

I was recently sent products from Biolage's RAW collection to try and review. The Raw subdivision of the Biolage line boasts natural ingredients, and a formula that is free of silicones, parabens, and sulfates, and is also vegan. 

I was sent the Colour Care shampoo and conditioner, as well as a protective heat styling primer. The featured ingredients in these products are coconut milk and meadowfoam seed oil. Here is my review of these products. 

Shampoo Conditioner

I was sent the Colour Care shampoo and conditioner, as well as a protective heat styling primer. The featured ingredients in these products are coconut milk and meadowfoam seed oil.  

I have been a long time user of Davines hair care, especially the Oi collection, and was hesitant to "cheat" and use another haircare brand. I did feel good about trying these products, however, once I read more about the formula. The Oi shampoo and conditioner is that I regularly use is oil-based and does wonderful magic to the hair, however I have very fine hair, and it can get heavy as the weather starts to warm up. 

I have been using the Biolage RAW products non-stop since I got them! They are high quality products so a little goes a long way with both the shampoo and conditioner. I have been finding my hair to be less weighed down, and it has actually been lasting an extra day before needing to wash, which I love. My favourite product though is the Heat Styling Primer. I have noticed less frizz, and it just makes my hair behave, even if I don't heat style it. I think it's a great leave-in product to use after washing. These products are not overly scented, but have a scent that I can only describe as "salon-y". My hair has been looking bright and shiny lately, and I am attributing it to this haircare line! 



 I think I've found a new go-to shampoo and conditioner, at least for the summer months! 

What's your favourite shampoo and conditioner line? Have you tried Biolage RAW?



**These products were sent to me for sponsored Instagram content from Biolage & Peersway (pictured above), however this blog post itself was not sponsored**



Comments

Popular Posts

How to get the most out of Drunk Elephant skincare products

Bridal Beauty & Wedding Day Glam